Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekly Poll

It seems that the last poll ended in a tie, with Diet Coke and Cherry Coke both receiving four votes. Since Cherry Coke is my favorite, I'm declaring it the winner. Just kidding! We'll just call it a tie, I suppose.

As you may have noticed from the countdown, there are 56 days until Christmas! Thoughts of Christmas got me thinking about holidays in general, so I thought it appropriate to make this week's poll about favorite holidays.

Which holiday is you favorite? Cast your vote, then comment here, telling us why you love that particular holiday.

1 comment:

stephen said...

My vote was New Year's Eve/Day.

I love...
* Staying up waiting till midnight to see the year change.
* Seeing all the "best of this year" stuff.
* Seeing the ball fall (even though it's usually an hour early since I'm a Central Time zoner).
* Hearing Auld Lang Sine.
* The newness... the chance for a fresh start.
* the typically cold weather.
* College Football Bowl games.
* Getting used to writing the new year.