Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekly Poll

Very interesting poll results from last week. I continue to be enlightened by this information you're giving me. The results, 11/11 people have a blog only, 9/11 people are on Facebook, 4/11 people have a MySpace. I could have guessed that the blog onlys would lead the pack, but I figured more people would be on MySpace than the poll indicated. I wonder if that particular vehicle is more geared toward younger social networkers? Any thoughts?

This weekend, Erin and I are going to the zoo, not to be admitted into the zoo, but to view the beautiful array of God's creatures. We are going as part of my birthday present to Erin (the actual date is Monday the 22nd, so everyone wish her a happy birthday).

I use that preface to segue into the weekly poll. I know that whenever you go to the zoo, you look forward to seeing one particular animal. I'm picking 9 animals that are pretty common to zoos, plus an "other" category. If your favorite isn't included, pick the "other" option and comment as to what I failed to include.

Tune in this time next week to find which was voted the most popular zoo animal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actaully not a fan of zoo's. Yes, they make it easy to see and learn about animals, but I always feel so bad for them, I inevitable have a rotten time.
That being said, I like pandas (who doesn't, lol) and White Tigers. oh, and Gators. cause they remind me of home......

Unknown said...

I always, always, always have loved the white tiger. That's my favorite animal of all time.

erin said...

I must say, Stephen, I'm disappointed that you overlooked that most celebrated of animals, the liger. What would Napoleon Dynamite say?

Anonymous said...

Great question! Going to the zoo is always an absolute favorite of mine.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you visit the polar bears at the zoo! That exhibit is really neat. Have fun!
Amy