Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6










Thirteen Things about Erin
Thirteen Things I'd Rather Do Instead of Grade Papers


1. Watch TV with Hubby. (Has anybody watched Chuck? It's my favorite new show.)
2. Cuddle with Hubby.
3. Eat meals with Hubby.
4. Pretty much anything with Hubby.
5. Admire the stargazer lilies Hubby got me for our four month anniversary.
6. Update my facebook profile.
7. Read feeds on
Google Reader.
8. Play online
Sudoku.
9. Catch up on
spoilers.
10. Manage my
Project Playlist.
11. Watch the shows I've recorded with DVR (The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a great relaxer.)
12. Play
Monkey Kick Off. (My personal best is 4508. Can you beat me?)
13. Post my
Thursday Thirteen (of course!).

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Amy
2. The Gal Herself
3. Lori
4. Journeywoman
5. Thomma Lyn
6. Susan Helene Gottfried
7. Nap Warden
8. Damozel
9. Secret Agent Mama
10. Robin
11. Nicholas



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Also feel free to vote in this week's poll, located on the left sidebar!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are sooo fun! Michael started watching Chuck and if you go to www.valtool.blogspot.com and scroll down as he blogged about it!

Love your blog!

The Gal Herself said...

It seems that if your hubby wasn't home and your Internet Service Provider went down, you'd be a paper grading whirlwind!

Anonymous said...

My husband also hates to grade papers. I know it's going to be bad when he blasts the song "Santa Fe" from Rent. There's a line in there "And I'm sick of grading papers, that I know"

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's a great list! You and your hubby sound like a delightful couple. :)

Happy T13, and thanks for visiting mine!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I refuse to let myself play online Sudoku. I'm addicted enough as it is!

Happy TT! Glad to see you visiting today, Erin!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like you don't want to grade papers. I have never played Sudoku, lots of people love it!

Anonymous said...

I get the idea that you are sort of fond of your husband...

I like mine a lot, but to be honest, I'd rather do almost anything than grade papers. As I'm doing right now in between thirteening so I am so there...

thanks for visiting our blog and encouraging cockney rob...

Anonymous said...

OK, first off, Stephen and Erin, you are both so cute I feel like I could eat you guys up.

Great TT!!! Thanks for stopping by mine.

Robin said...

I saw the first four and thought to myself "I'll bet they're newlyweds"!

Happy 4 month anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Nice list. I do Sudoku theold fashioned way (pencil and paper) but it can be very frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Due to my overly competitive nature... yes, I can beat you - 4772 Monkey Meters

stephen said...

5465