Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday!

9496 days ago, a child was born in Memphis, TN. That child would be named Erin Nicole Hetzel.

Fast forward slightly more than a quarter of a century, you will now find her with a new last name and a ring on her finger, you will find her an English professor at a university, and you will find her an intelligent, good, Godly woman who will someday make a great mother.

I use this day, Erin, on your 26th birthday, to give my appreciation to you as a wife and as a person. I love you and am so happy you married me. I can't wait to spend many more birthdays with you celebrating your life.


I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Phil. 1:3

Now, a little diddy from a couple of my friends...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

ryc: and I'm certain if we lived in the same area, we would be friends.

Unknown said...

Happy bday and what a wonderful post