Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weekly Poll

Greetings, loyal readers! Stephen and I took a little hiatus last week in order to spend time with each other and my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time in Memphis with my parents (our new picture was taken in front of the Christmas tree / fireplace at their house), and I think we both kind of hated having to get back into the daily grind, but then, who didn't feel that way? I'm in the middle of grading a bunch of papers, and it's going ever-so-slowly and will more than likely result in little blogging from me for a while. Only 8 days of school left, though!

It appears that our readers would want to fly, if given a superpower. Flying is the option I selected, as I think it would be both enjoyable and convenient (unless the weather was bad). :)

For this week's poll, we're wondering how much of your Christmas shopping you've done. Are you completely finished? Do you have a few more gifts to buy, or have you not even started? Leave us a comment here and let us know who is the hardest person to buy for on your list. Happy voting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. I have bought my moms gift and thats it. The hardest to shop for is my brother. He doesnt really want anything, is an international dj and if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous said...

I don't find my family hard to buy for at all. I ususally wait and then get all of my shopping done in an hour. For me, I find that being impulsive makes for the most creative gifts.

The hardest person to buy for is actually a group: my college friends. We keep talking about not buying gifts, and then people always end up doing it. So, I've joined the bandwagon. The hard part for me is wanting to keep it affordable, but making it memorable/thoughtful. I'd really rather just go out to dinner and enjoy my time with them. The holidays shouldn't be that stressful.

Blah blah blah. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest! : ) Have a great weekend!