Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11

Thirteen Things I'm Thankful For

In honor of Thanksgiving next week, and because I need to think positively, I'm going to list some of the blessings in my life.

I'm thankful for...

1. My sweet husband who loves me and cares for me and makes me lunch and even dinner, too.
2. My parents who have always supported and loved me and gave me the most beautiful wedding I could have hoped for.
3. My brother whom I respect so much and is so different from me.
4. My job that I love (most of the time) even though I'm grossly underpaid. :)
5. My sweet, crazy dog Bailey, who is always glad to see me when I get home.
6. Friends who keep in touch, even though it's hard and we're all so busy.
7. A place to call home.
8. A car to drive.
9. Having enough money that we can eat out sometimes when we want to.
10. Living in a country full of more opportunity and blessing than other people across the globe will ever experience.
11. My in-laws, who have welcomed me into their family with open arms.
12. Having two degrees that no one can ever take away from me.
13. The love and salvation and mercy and wrath and holiness and justice and sovereignty and omniscience and faithfulness of God. Without Him, I would be nothing.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are blessed. What a wonderful list, I wish I had done one of these this week

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post! A few years ago, my roomates and I were going thru a loosy time, so we all wrote out a list of things we were thankful for and stuck them to the fridge. It made a big differnce. You've inspired me to do that again, lol. ~ L