Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10







Thirteen Things about Erin
Thirteen Favorite Bible Verses

All of these Scriptures have been influential in my walk with Christ in one way or another.
Click on the verse to read it.

1. Isaiah 61:10
2. Philippians 2:5-11
3. Romans 11:33-36
4. Isaish 41:10
5. Psalm 139:7-18
11. Philippians 4:12-13
12. Psalm 145 (I love it too much to just pick part of it!)
13. John 3:30

May the reading of God's Word bless you as it blesses me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Sandee (Comedy +)
2. Amy
3. Susan Helene Gottfried
4. Lori
5. MissMeliss



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Sandee said...

Very nice list. More people need to read the Bible from start to finish. Have a blessed TT. :)

Unknown said...

Have a good day..I just read the book of Ruth for my study this week..What a beautful story..

Love your list

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Very nice list, indeed. Some of these are new to me, since I don't do the New Testament and all; it's always neat to learn new stuff. Thanks for the opportunity! I will use it for one of my fictional characters.

Happy TT! I'm glad you stopped by!

Lori said...

Awesome...great list and thanks for sharing. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)

Anonymous said...

It's good that you share these, but let people go read them on their on time, and yes, some are new to me as well.

Anonymous said...

Great TT! #13 is last but not least for sure! Blessings...

SJ Reidhead said...

I'm currently stuck on Matthew 5

The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Susan Demeter said...

Great list, and thank you some much for stopping by! Have a goodly weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic list. Some of my favorites were seen here.

I think I need to make John 3:30 into a little card that I carry around in my pocket...