Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekly Poll

In a photo finish, Autumn beat out Winter by 1 vote to win the poll. My vote went with Winter: best sports and holidays. Add to that the cold weather which I love, and Winter was an easy choice. I do admit that Autumn is the most visually appealing month, but it seems like the leaves only maintain their beautiful hues for a couple of weeks before they turn brown and hit the ground.

This week's poll question...

According to www.boxofficemojo.com, 8 films that came out this year have grossed over $200MM. My question to you is, of the 8 highest grossing movies that came out this year, which was your favorite?

Same routine, vote over there (<===) and if you are so inclined, leave your comments about anything film-related, why this was your favorite, which films this year were disappointing, what your favorite was if it wasn't among the 8, etc.

Results next Tuesday.

Happy voting.

2 comments:

ginnyrecipes said...

Harry Potter wins by a long shot for me. I didn't see a few of the others but I would've voted for this one regardless. I think Rowling is a superb writer who has wonderful creativity. She has gotten kids to read again. Yes I know its witchcraft and thats a big no no, but its pure fiction and entertainment. I believe people forget that sometimes. Movies are purely entertainment and thats how I take them.

erin said...

Good poll, honey! I've only seen about half of these, but the choice came down to Harry Potter and Bourne Ultimatum. I loved Ratatouille, but I don't really think it's in the same league as the others, and Pirates 3 was just downright disappointing. Bourne Ultimatum got my vote, though, because it was just action-packed from beginning to end, and it kept me interested all the way through. The Harry Potter film is definitely a close second.