Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Announcement

Erin has decided that she'll be going on a blog hiatus for an indefinite period of time.

Since it wouldn't make sense for me to keep a site whose title suggests both of us will be blogging here, I'm headed over to stephenmount.blogspot.com. Feel free to join me there if you'd like. I already have a post up about Oprah, so... yeah. (At some point, there will be site feeds on the sidebars, but they are down now, for some unknown reason. )

EDIT: THEY'RE FIXED

stephenanderin.blogspot.com is, as of now, defunct.

6 comments:

ginnyrecipes said...

Erin, I'm sorry to see you're not blogging. I went on a hiatus, I just didn't tell anyone that's what it was. I have started again, well once actually. But I will try and blog at least once a week, maybe twice, no promises though. How is life treating you?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy good and Im Glad that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of computer stuff here and just wanted to give my 6 cents. Im about to write a great article for this forum about
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i finish it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
registry cleaner
Thanks